- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 large cantaloupe, rind and seeds removed, flesh cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large English hothouse cucumber, sliced on a diagonal 1/2 inch thick
- 2 Fresno chiles, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup unsalted, roasted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Sumac (for serving)
- Whisk oil, vinegar, coriander, salt, pepper, and cardamom in a large bowl. Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and chiles and toss to coat in dressing. Let sit, uncovered, 15 minutes.
- To serve, add pumpkin seeds, cilantro, and mint to salad and toss gently to combine. Top with sumac.
- 4 servings